1. They put the milk in first and act like it's not a giant mistake.
2. They say they actively prefer ready salted crisps to any other flavour of crisp.
3. They just stop in the middle of a busy street like it ain't no thang.
4. They probably open cupboard doors and just leave them hanging open like it's fine.
5. They call wine "vino", and even though they're British they pronounce "chorizo" with a th sound.
6. They're really, really good at filing their tax return on time.
7. Their house is immaculately neat. Like, DVDs-alphabetised neat.
8. They use their phone to make a phone call instead of just sending a text message.
9. They do a lot of gardening, but the garden never seems to look any different.
10. Their favourite place to shop is the stationery shop, pens department.
11. They order HALF pints at the bar. HALF PINTS.
12. They're not the kind of person you'd want to leave alone with your cat.
13. They will brazenly eat anything and everything in your fridge, especially the cheese, and never even buy a loaf of bread.
14. They go way back into your profile pictures from 2007 and like all of them on a Friday night.
Sometimes everyone around you seems like they could be a serial killer. In Ryan Hardy's career, he's not wrong. Catch The Following on March 7 at 9.00pm on Sky Atlantic.
Information on how to spot a psychopath from this source.