1. Refusing to check our bank statements and spending blindly.
2. Posting obnoxious gym selfies online.
3. Starting pillow fights with strangers.
4. Or pranking friends just to get more followers
5. Spending all our money on cold-pressed juice...
6. ...but making up for our ever-enduring hunger with $1 pizza at 12 a.m.
7. Mean-mugging the cam just for the likes.
8. Obsessing over our personal brands.
9. Dancing like a maniac.
10. Not texting back.
11. Wearing onesies in public.
Social or "casual" smoking.
Just because you only do it on the weekends or when out with your friends doesn't mean it is a casual or harmless activity. Even occasional smoking can lead to addiction and fatal disease. In fact, half of teens who try cigarettes in college are still smoking four years later. Visit THE FACTS NOW to learn more about how tobacco affects you.