1. Open pesky clamshell packaging with a tin opener.
Instead of hacking away with scissors, use a regular tin opener around the edges to easily separate the plastic.
2. Cool your drinks in double-quick time.
3. Use ice cream cones to serve fruit salad.
4. Here's a fuss-free way to put on a swimming cap.
5. Fill your cooler with ice, water, AND salt.
6. Foil's all you need to clean your grill and go again.
7. Use talcum powder to de-sand yourself after a trip to the beach.
8. Cut to the chase when peeling oranges.
9. Serve strawberries with a straw.
10. Unclog a blocked sink in seconds.
11. Put ice cubes in the dryer to steam out the creases.
12. Sellotape your hand to create a makeshift lint roller.
13. Put a bar of soap in your laundry bag when travelling.
14. Use a carabiner clip to carry all your shopping in one go.
You don't need to be a hero here. A simple carabiner clip makes carrying five or six bags a doddle, saving you multiple trips.