1. Home cookin' is Southern for "mind-alteringly delicious."
2. Having a beer with lunch ain't drinking, it's having a beer with lunch.
3. The County Fair is the social event of the season.
4. Part of dating is spending quality time with your S.O.'s parents.
5. You have an abiding appreciation for the old ways of doing things.
6. People aren't afraid to talk openly about their faith.
7. Southern manners mean you always stand when a lady leaves the table.
8. You still ask for your boo's parents' blessing before you propose.
9. Your conflict resolution style is...direct.
10. You don't need an ocean to have a beach.
11. Everybody goes to church on Sunday, religious or not.
12. You'll take starlight over strobe lights any day of the week.
All Images Courtesy of Lionsgate