Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women's.
1. A pair of high-rise mom jeans with a raw-cut hem. They'll go with everything from sweaters to corsets, and you can't go wrong with something that versatile.
2. A striped drop-sleeve top for a comfortable yet stylish addition to any outfit. The stripes and round neckline keep it elevated while the loose fit keeps it relaxed.
3. A color-blocked waffle-knit tee versatile enough to pair with items of every color, so you can dress it up or down depending on the day.
4. A fleece drop-sleeve hoodie that'll make the most casual of outfits cute. The ribbed details and drop sleeve make this sweatshirt more than meets the eye.
5. Some ribbed knit shorts so you can lounge around all day without getting overheated. The ribbing will give you a bit of texture and the muted colors will work all year long.
6. A brushed knit oblong scarf to throw on top of any sweater. Its neutral color won't compete with the rest of your outfit, plus it's nice and soft.
7. A button-front top with a drawstring hem for anyone who's already excited about spring. Pair it with jeans a casual look or a skirt for a more dressed-up option.
8. Some lettuce-edge socks so you can keep your toes warm and look good while you do it. The ribbing and edges are unexpected and will add a playful flair to everything you wear!
9. An art graphic tee from photographer and Love Jones Photography owner Henry Jones, because Black artists should be celebrated every day! The black-and-white color scheme means that the message about self assurance on the back takes center stage.
10. Some belted cargo joggers with a smocked waist and attached grosgrain belt so you can feel like Ron Stoppable regularly.
11. A cable-knit sweater dress perfect for layering under your favorite jacket. It's thin enough that layering won't weigh you down, and the bodycon silhouette keeps it sophisticated.
12. Some French terry drawstring sweatpants so you can relax and stay warm without sacrificing style. Or color.
13. A color-block drawstring windbreaker to keep you warm with a mod-meets-'80s look. It's roomy, and you can zip it up and tighten the neck depending on how cold it is.
14. An insect print hoodie that'll make you stand out in the crowd. It's eye-catching but the muted tones keep it from looking overwhelming.
15. A fleece wrap jacket with self-tie belt so you can feel oh-so-chic taking your dog on a walk or grabbing the mail.
16. A fuzzy knit Barbie bucket hat to bring out your inner child without making you look like one. Plus, it'll add sass to all your outfits.
17. A zip-up denim jacket that's got enough room to keep you from feeling claustrophobic when layering, plus the acid wash adds some fun!
19. A cropped bell-sleeve sweater that's a little bit Sarah Cameron and a whole lot of comfort. Its neutral color means you can pair it with anything.
20. Some active mesh-insert leggings to upgrade your lounging game. They've got a hidden key pocket and a back waist zip pocket, and will add layers of texture to all your outfits.
21. Some plush criss-cross slippers to keep your feet warm and your pedicure intact. They've got a lug sole for grip and make for the perfect bubble bath accessory.
The reviews used in this post have been edited for length and clarity.