1. When someone says you NEED therapy, "no offense".
2. There is more to a person than their mental illness.
3. Not everything is due to bipolar disorder.
4. It's not healthy to compare yourself to others.
5. Bipolar disorder has it's downs, but also has its perks, if you look hard enough.
6. Don't ask about meds.
7. Dealing with bipolar disorder means learning how to forgive.
8. Sometimes, you need a 'mental health day'. It's okay.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!