1. Driving... too many idiots on the road...
2. Parallel Parking
3. Parking at a crowded mall at Christmas time
4. Driving when it's snowy/rainy/hail/dark... BASICALLY DRIVING.
5. Going to work
6. The possibility that I could be late for class
7. Walking into a room like a classroom
8. Asking for help at a store
9. Going to the doctor, especially if I need my blood drawn
10. Dancing onstage
11. Speeches... even those in front of like 3 people...
12. Registering for college classes
13. Turning in essays and projects
15. When I have anxiety about my procrastination, which leads to more procrastination because I am distracted by my anxiety itself...
17. EMERGENCY ROOMS
18. Using my credit card and hoping it doesn't say 'insufficient funds'...
19. Any sleep loss...
20. ...or sleeping in too late/too much
21. My alarm clock... the fact that I may not hear it in the morning...
22. Talking to professors
23. Running in public- are people going to watch me? Judge me?
24. Sweating... then sweating more because you have anxiety about your sweat being visible/smelly, etc. Vicious cycle.
25. Dorm showers
26. Public bathrooms, especially bar ones... gross.
27. Ordering at Starbucks
28. Yellow traffic lights
29. 5 o'clock traffic on a Friday
30. Talking to my boss or co-workers
31. Tinder & Bumble convos
32. Telling people I have clinical mania or depression or anxiety...
33. Posting a selfie and wondering if it's good enough
35. Seeing an uphill path while on a bike
36. Stopping at a red light that is on a hill... with a car right behind you... and certain that you will slide back and hit that car...
37. Writing Facebook statuses
38. Being vocal about my mental illnesses on social media
39. Playing the violin
40. Pointe shoes
41. Having to have to ask for a dressing room
42. Trying on bikinis
43. Trying on bras
44. Being in expensive stores
46. Gym equipment
47. Going to a zumba class by myself
48. Writing formal emails
49. Cover letters
50. Job hunting in general
51. The thought of applying to grad schools and not getting in...
52. The idea that I'm not good enough
53. Talking to brilliant people
54. Talking to not so smart people
55. Office hours at college
56. The idea that I'm just wasting time
57. Shaving with a new razor
58. Eyebrow waxing
59. Haircuts with a new stylist
60. Going to someone's place for the first time
61. Meeting someone's parents
62. Meeting the boyfriend's parents
63. That spider that you saw and now have no idea were it went...
64. Knots in my hair
65. Being in a bathing suit in public
66. Constructive criticism
67. Spanish class
68. Organic chemistry graded homework
70. Picture Days- am I smiling too hard??
71. Chipped nails
72. Singing in front of others for the first time
73. Award ceremonies
74. Sharing my photography, drawings or art online
75. Any symptoms + looking them up on WebMD
77. Big prescription pills that I can barely swallow
78. Cigarette smoke
79. Any sign of illegal drugs, like the smell of weed
81. People binge drinking
83. Late buses
84. Relying on another person to be on time
85. GROUP PROJECTS
86. The sound of a gun pop/fireworks/some random shit in the middle of the night
87. Walking alone at night
88. Low cut shirts
89. Short dresses
90. Poker and trying to remember the rules/how to play
91. Checking my bank account
92. Pumping gas
93. New car noises...
94. When others comment on my looks
95. Having uneven eyeliner on
96. Smearing my lipstick
97. REALLY HOT beverages
98. Moving days
100. Making this list!
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!