1. MYTH: The iPhone Is The Smartest Smart Phone Available
2. MYTH: Apple Is A Leader In Innovation
Here’s why others have taken off the Apple Watch for the last time.
3. MYTH: Apple Is The Product Of The People
FACT: Apple Products Are Expensive And Increasingly Less Affordable
Apple’s 10th anniversary iPhone 8 is said to cost over $1,000, making it the most expensive iPhone the world has ever seen.
4. MYTH: Apple Fights For And Promotes Women In Technology
FACT: Female Apple Employees And Engineers Fell Victim To Harassment And A Toxic Work Environment
5. MYTH: Apple Promotes Its App Developers
FACT: Apple Takes 30 Percent Of App Revenue From Developers
6. MYTH: Apple Puts Consumers First
7. MYTH: Apple Fosters Good Relationships With Its Partners
8. MYTH: Apple Is American
FACT: 90 Percent Of iPhone Components Are Made Overseas
9. MYTH: Apple Cares About Creating Jobs
Apple started a $1 billion fund to create manufacturing jobs in the U.S.
FACT: Apple Cares About Creating Jobs In China
10. MYTH: Apple Cares About The Environment
FACT: Until Recently, Apple Had A Terrible Environmental Record