1. Millie Taylor-Morrison is making waves on the internet for the utterly flawless ensemble she wore to her Oct. 16 wedding.
2. Taylor-Morrison, who’s an ageless 86 years old, married her love Harold Morrison in an outfit she designed herself.
“It took a few sketches done by a church member, Mathew Purefoy, until they got it right,” Taylor-Morrison’s granddaughter Khadija Elkharbibi told BuzzFeed. “She then took it to designer Marco Hall to have it made. She started that process in July.”
3. The finished product, in Taylor-Morrison’s favorite color, stunned from front to back.
4. The lucky groom understandably had the look of love in his eyes as he watched his radiant bride walk down the aisle.
Taylor-Morrison was married to her first husband for 41 years, and met Morrison almost 25 years later.
8. Slaying the beauty and fashion game is nothing new for Taylor-Morrison — unsurprisingly, she was a model in her younger years.
“She used to model back in the 1940s–’50s for Belle Mead Modeling under the direction of Emily Miles,” Elkharbibi said of Taylor-Morrison, who has five children, six grandchildren, and three great-grandchildren. “She modeled up until her fourth child.”
9. “She is always fabulous!” Elkharbibi said. “She never leaves the house without her hair and makeup being done, and she always wears heels.”
This outfit, which Taylor-Morrison wore on Mother’s Day last year, is one of Elkharbibi’s favorites.
10. Elkharbibi said her grandmother knows how much of a stir she’s caused with her wedding dress, and she couldn’t be happier about it.
“She cannot put into words how she feels, but it is awesome and she feels blessed,” Elkharbibi said. “She said this may be her last hoorah, and I am so happy that this has become such a special one for her.”
- Swedes are confused after Trump talked about a nonexistent incident in Sweden during his rally in Florida 🇸🇪🙃