1. Get yourself some big, big sunglasses.
2. Treat yourself to a sleep-in on high-pollen days.
3. Don a mask and gloves and give your garden an allergen overhaul.
4. Wash your hair before you go to bed to get rid of any pollen that may have collected throughout the day.
5. Check the pollen count and don't plan outdoor activities when it's high.
You're never going to be able to avoid outdoor activities completely, but you can at least try to minimise them on high pollen days. Check the pollen count here.
6. Carry a mini-pack of tissues with you AT ALL TIMES.
7. Enlist someone else to mow the lawn for you.
8. Be careful where you park your car.
9. Move your workout indoors.
10. Hang your washing to dry inside.
11. And to save yourself answering the same question multiple times a day, invest in one of these:
Spring doesn't have to suck with Telfast 5-in-1 Multi-Benefit Relief.