1. He gives the absolute BEST disapproving side-eye.
2. He has a brother of equally funny and dreamy proportions.
3. He'll never stop honoring his New England roots.
4. He's all about collaboration — even with guest hosts.
He's stated multiple times that his favorite SNL colleague is Amy Poehler. And he loves working with a revolving door of talent to create the best moments possible, like co-writing a hilariously dark sketch called "Pranksters" with Christopher Walken when he hosted the show.
5. He's got a real appreciation for loyalty and legacy.
6. Lorne Michaels loves and trusts him so much that he's had the honor of letting a few cast members know they've made it into the SNL family.
7. He has total confidence standing up to the big guys.
8. Even in the actual presence of the president!
9. He might be overly committed to the upkeep of his glorious smile, but no one said that's a bad thing.
10. He makes giving back a huge priority.
11. He doesn't allow time to constrain his creativity.
12. He still gets nervous going on air, even after more than a decade.
13. He's really consistent.
Have you happened to notice he's been wearing the same suit behind the Update desk all these years?