Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women's.
1. A vintage-inspired open-back bustier whose semi-sheer mesh reveals its sleek, boned construction. Start practicing your thank-yous now because the compliments will be rolling in shortly.
Promising review: "I purchased this corset after watching a TikTok video of another midsized girl talking about how great it is. It did not disappoint! It fits nicely. I got lots of compliments on it! Someone else pointed out to me that the fabric looks expensive and just like another bustier listed on PrettyLittleThings for over twice the price." —Elizabeth
Get it from Amazon for $28.99+ (available in sizes 00–20 and in 21 colors).
2. A super cute floral corset top if "garden chic" is totally your aesthetic.
Promising review: "I absolutely love it! The print is amazing. The fabric is soft, but it does have slight plastic boning so it does give some shape and the aesthetic. It's perfect for layering over my dress and skirt, but also looks really cute with jeans." —Molly
Get it from Amazon for $29.99 (available in sizes 0–14 and in eight colors/patterns).
3. A cozy knitted crop top with long sleeves perfect for looking adorable on breezy bonfire nights and chilly picnic days.
4. A classic cropped halter tank top that'll go with everything else you have in your closet. Maxi skirt? Boot cut jeans? Linen pants? Yup, yup, and yup.
FYI, this is included in Prime Try Before You Buy so you can give it a trial run if you're a member!
Promising reviews: "I have bought this in seven different colors because I am that obsessed with it. I have gifted it to all of my friends for their birthdays because it is that great. It is spandex-like material and super comfy, but the fit and style of it are what I am obsessed with. It is super cute. I wear this to work out in or even just wear to go out in without a bra underneath and it keeps everything in check. My number one clothing item for the last couple of months!!" —Midwestern Girl
"I read the reviews and couldn’t believe that people with large breasts, such as myself, could really go braless with this top. Yup. It’s true. I’m 36DD and medium fits perfect." —Aimee Kazlauskas-Karasinski
Get it from Amazon for $22.99+ (available in sizes S–XXL and in 24 colors).
5. A charming open-front maxi top because it's serving polite drama. You'll love having this blouse blow in the breeze as you strut down the street!
6. A sexy long-sleeve cutout top if date night's coming up and your wardrobe is currently only full of oversized pajamas and fuzzy robes.
7. A smocked square-neck top you can easily dress up or down. I can see it now: you wearing this with a maxi skirt, AND you wearing this with a pair of denim shorts. Don't you just love versatility?
You can wear this on or off your shoulders!
Promising review: "This blouse is so pretty! It looked exactly like I thought it would. I got a lot of compliments on it and feel like I need a few more in different colors now! Ha!" —Stacey King
Get it from Amazon for $27.99 (available in sizes S–XXL and in 34 colors/patterns).
8. A funky and bold button-down shirt sure to make you feel like '90s sitcom royalty. And bring it to the '20s by pairing it with a pair of high-waisted pants.
Promising review: "I love this shirt! It's breathable, vibrant, and stylish! I ordered an XL because I didn't want a tight fit. Most of the time, big boobs and button-downs DONT MIX!! I sized up and sized right. BUY THE SHIRT ALREADY!" —linda
Get it from Amazon for $24.99+ (available in sizes XS–3X and in 25 colors/patterns).
11. A dressy V-neck blouse with pom-poms because it'll add ~cheer~ to your closet! This fun and elegant top can be paired with just about anything.
Promising review: "I really like this shirt. I bought another in a different color. It's slightly stretchy, so it doesn't cling, and it still has some shape. Not too low of a V-neck and hit comfortably around hips. Love that it has some texture." —Amanda
Get it from Amazon for $29.97 (available in sizes 16–28 and in 12 colors).
12. A charming off-the-shoulder blouse with a subtle mischievous flair sure to start a mini coup in your closet.
14. A moo-tastic cow print button down top if one of your favorite things about spring is road trips where you get to spot cows and then say "cow!"
Promising review: "I absolutely love this shirt! I wore it for a western party and got lots of compliments. I read the reviews and saw it runs big but that was perfect! I’m 6 feet tall and busty. I was so happy with the length of the sleeves and that it was able to button up! Great breathable material and lightweight! There are so many different ways to wear this shirt, highly recommend!" —LR
Get it from Amazon for $28.99 (available in sizes XL–4XL and in six colors/patterns).
15. A satin camisole because your base layer really does set the bar for whatever you put over it. And with this V-neck cami, you're setting the bar pretty high.
Promising review: "I love this top and only wish that I got it in other colors, too. I get a lot of compliments when I wear it because it looks like an expensive piece to where. Plus, you can dress it up or down." —Monnie
Get it from Amazon for $22.99 (available in sizes 4–14 and in 15 colors/patterns).