We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A Gold Bond anti-friction stick so you don't have to wear bike shorts under your dresses during the spring and summer since that just makes you hotter, which defeats the purpose of wearing a dress! This non-greasy formula also soothes and moisturizes skin.
Promising reviews: "Works as promised! I'm up and about 10 hours daily and this prevents my inner thighs from rubbing against each other." —Marco Hallinan
“This is a thick-thighed person's dream! If you suffer from the dreaded 'chub rub' as I do, you need this stick in your life! I have always struggled with chafing between my thighs during warmer months when wearing dresses or shorts. This stick is a game changer. I was able to apply a bit on my inner thighs and wear a dress to DISNEYLAND ALL DAY! I didn't even reapply it throughout the day. One application and I walked like 25K steps in a dress with NO chafing at all! Magic. A true miracle. Also, the stick seems to last quite a while. I wear dresses a lot and it took me several months to run out. I will be buying this for the rest of my life!” —LilDevil1828
Get it from Amazon for $6.
2. A hair-repairing serum formulated with argan oil, vitamin E, and aloe vera to not only help control frizz but also detangle, condition, moisturize, and leave your hair with a shiny glow. This is quite the overachieving serum!
Promising review: "This is probably the best hair product I've ever used! I have baby-fine, wavy hair that's prone to frizz at the slightest hint of humidity in the air. Most products are too heavy for my hair, making it limp and greasy. This product gives me just the right amount of 'sleek' without looking like I need a good hair washing! Combined with soft twist rollers, I can achieve anything from a very soft wave to lots of curls without using a curling iron or flat iron, which causes way too much damage to my type of hair when used regularly. I highly recommend this product!!" —Kimbergidget
Get it from Amazon for $11.99.
3. A small reusable ball with a sticky insert that'll keep dirt and crumbs from littering the bottom of your purse. When the ball gets too full, just remove and rinse the insert and you're good to go!
4. An anti-blister balm because there's no way you're throwing out those cute wedges that rub against your ankles! Just apply some to your feet before putting shoes on to prevent blisters and raw skin.
Promising review: "This stuff is amazing! I wore heels that always give me blisters for eight hours, and I didn't get a single one when using this balm. It really worked! I plan on getting it again and again. I always have it in my bag at work just in case. I did find it necessary to reapply if I took my shoes off and put them on again." —Donna
Get it from Amazon for $8.99.
5. A vegan and paraben-free self-tanner if you simply don't have the time to lay in the sun to get the glow you deserve. Get the tan of your dreams in just an hour!
Promising review: “If you use St. Tropez tan products or any fake tanner, do yourself a favor and try this. This stuff is AWESOME. Dries quick, lasts longer, does NOT make your skin stinky, applies even, and you get a fair amount of product!! Other tanners I’ve used become VERY noticeable when they start fading. Gross hand lines, patchy white spots, etc., but not this stuff. The best one-hour tan I have ever used!” —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $9.97+ (available in 16 shades).
6. A pigment-intensifying NYX eyeshadow primer for color that lasts all day long. Just smooth this on before you apply your eyeshadow and watch those colors come alive!
Promising review: "So good and so affordable! I compared swatches on my arm with the primer and without and it made a huge difference! The bottom two swatches are with primer, the top two are without. The eyeshadow was so much richer when used with the primer and I needed less eyeshadow to get a good color. More than worth the money. I'm officially converted to the primer life LOL." —Anonymous
Get it from Amazon for $6.90+ (available in four shades).
7. An exfoliating glove that'll help you bring the spa experience home. Easily lift away dead skin to reveal soft and healthy skin.
Promising reviews: "I’ve been searching for something to help take dead skin off for ages because every time I lotion up after shower, I always get gross skin. This thing did what it promises!! I feel so soft and fresh and my skin doesn’t feel raw either. I’m a fan." —elizabeth
"You might think you're exfoliating your skin but TRUST ME, you haven't been. You'll be SHOCKED and maybe even a little disgusted when you see how much skin comes off on these gloves the first time you use them. Take a long, warm shower, then, with no soap, use these mitts after you're all rinsed off. Scrub your body well in a circular motion. Then look at the mitts! They'll look like they've been sprinkled with flour! You'll never get that much skin off your body again with subsequent uses, so don't forget to look because it's incredible. And get ready to be bowled over when you dry off. Hello softness!!!" —isaidso
Get it from Amazon for $7.99+ (also available in a pack of two).
8. A pack of facial razors so you can easily and gently remove peach fuzz and shape brows.
Promising review: "I'm a hairy gal. My cheeks, neck, forehead, and chin are covered in a fine ever-growing peach fuzz. I have been shaving for a while with a men's razor, but it just couldn't give me a close enough shave. ENTER SCHICK SILK TOUCH-UP! Holy wow! I've been dry shaving my entire face and some of my neck with these and have experienced no irritation. Plus it is the closest shave I have ever had. No pulling or scraping like other 'mini-razors.' I love this product and hope that they sell it forever. It works on my peach fuzz, mustache, and brows. If I ever get word that they are going to stop making them, I will hoard them all." —Ashley Brown
Get a three-count from Amazon for $5.67.
9. A Burt's Bees sunburn relief lotion formulated with coconut, aloe, and antioxidants to help soothe and hydrate your skin instantly. No need to be afraid of the sun with this by your side!
Promising review: "I’m happy to say this product works! I purchased this product due to my inability to provide my skin with appropriate sun protection one day this summer. I proceeded to spend a night wishing that I could safely freeze myself into an ice cube. Midnight discomfort lead me to this product. The initial use was a day or two after the day of regret, but it eased the discomfort and moisturized my reddened skin, helping to soften the leather layer I had started to form. Of course this review would not be complete without me faulting myself a second time. Two times in one summer I proved my inability to adult well. I applied this lotion the MINUTE I realized that I had experienced another exposure to the sun for too long a period. To my absolute joy, this product relieved my discomfort. It left a layer that stayed cool for a few hours (at which time I reapplied it), it was a little tacky to the touch (not sticky or oily), and my skin did not experience the crocodile and subsequent peeling experience it had earlier in the season. The scent is soft and not overpowering. I have experienced skin sensitivity in the past to products, but I had no issues with Burt’s Bees products. Thank you for providing me with such a helpful product." —Meghan
Get it from Amazon for $10.02.
10. A grout and sealant stain remover because your tiles deserve to gleam against a clean background. Just apply it, wait, and rinse the stains away. You read that right, there's no scrubbing needed!
Promising reviews: "I have tried a lot of products that promised to fix mold issues and this is the only one that actually worked excellently." —Bruce B
“The grout around our tub was DISGUSTING. It was never caulked right and it got gross very quickly. I would scrub. The cleaning lady would scrub. It would get worse. Well, I was scrolling through Facebook as you do and came across one of those BuzzFeed lists. I am a sucker for those lists. But this stuff made me curious. I don’t know why it doesn’t have 10,000 good reviews. Seriously. All I did was squeeze it on and walk away. I let it sit overnight. Check this out. Buy it. Like today.” —KarynB
Get it from Amazon for $13.99.
11. A padded cropped workout tank that'll give you the support and coverage you need to live your best and most active life. Not a fan of pads? No worries, they're removable!
Promising review: “I’ve tried so many different workout brands and honestly this is the best quality for the price. I wasn’t expecting them to be this soft and comfortable for how cheap they are, but go for it! I’m never going back to Lululemon/Gymshark/etc.” —Abigail brandon
Get it from Amazon for $21.99+ (available in women's sizes XS–XL and in 14 colors).
12. Miracle-Gro indoor plant food spikes if your plants aren't growing as fast as they should. Just stick one of these in your planters and your leafy babes will be continuously fed for up to two months!
Promising review: "I didn’t think I’d write a review about plant food, but these are amazing! I used to just look at plants and they would shrivel and die, but these have made every single one of my plants flourish beautifully! Even succulents in our temperamental Washington weather are thriving. We have them in both our indoor plants as well as our veggies outside." —H Husom
Get 24 spikes from Amazon for $2.79.
13. A coconut oil-rich leave-in cream you let air dry for perfectly smooth and hydrated curls!
Promising review: "I never realized I had naturally curly hair and I have been fighting it my whole life. I have never been able to allow my hair to dry naturally because of the frizz, and the curl had no shape or style. My hair is very thick and coarse. This stuff is a miracle. Completely tamed my hair and gave me beautiful waves with no frizz. With no effort at all, I have a new beautiful curly hairstyle. So excited!" —Jeff Starbling
Get it from Amazon for $6.97.
14. An oil-absorbing face roller made using absorbent volcanic stone that'll soak up any excess oil. Instant matte skin FTW!
Promising review: "I have super oily skin and am always looking for something to help control it during the day. The linen squares are good but you have to keep them around (aka keep replacing them) and they end up in the landfill. This little contraption really works and I just rinse it at the end of the day and start over again the next. I keep one in my desk and bought a second for my purse. This is magic for my shiny skin, especially on camera in my hours of Zoom everyday." —Jennifer Helseth
Get it from Amazon for $12.99.
15. A pet hair remover so good you probably won't recognize your couch after just one use. While we're talking about it, your carpet isn't "shag," that's also your pet's hair. And because it doesn't use disposable adhesive strips, you can use this thing over and over and over and over and...
Promising review: "OK, I literally stopped lint rolling my sofa to come write this review. I have three indoor cats, two of them are seniors and have really started shedding terribly. I own no less than a dozen different pet hair/lint removal gadgets and not ONE of them even approaches the effectiveness of this product. I just removed every trace of pet hair from my sofa in less than five minutes and I didn't even break a sweat. As I stood back and examined my sofa, I did not believe it had actually removed the hair but had probably pushed it around somewhere less visible. I popped the button that opens the hair collection compartment on the roller, and THE HAIR WAS IN THERE. WHAT?!!?! It actually took the hair off of my sofa and put it in the compartment!! Literally, I almost cried. I am considering having guests over into my home again...going out to make some friends right now!" —A.W.
Get it from Amazon for $27.95.
16. A Yonanas soft serve maker to turn any frozen fruit into a delicious dessert in a matter of minutes, which is especially awesome if you have dietary restrictions that prevent you from buying frozen treats at the store. And every part of this gadget is dishwasher-safe, so cleanup will be a breeze.
Promising review: "I saw one of these in action at a friend's house like five years ago and thought it was just a made up memory, because making ice cream out of solely frozen fruit seems wild. But when I saw a TikTok about it I immediately went to Amazon and bought it. Literally this was the BEST decision of my life. I cannot believe still how amazing this thing is! It makes the creamiest, best-tasting fruit ice cream ever. It’s easy to take apart and clean, and super easy to use." —DMCKAY
Get it from Amazon for $49.95+ (available in six colors).
17. A rejuvenating eye cream whose all-natural and vegan ingredients absorb quickly into the skin to start the process of brightening and lifting your under-eye area. Perpetual late nights got nothing on this cream!
Promising review: "This eye cream is a miracle in a good-sized jar! I have only had this product for a week, and I began noticing differences after one day. My under-eye is softer and lines are disappearing. My skin is very sensitive and this product does not irritate me at all! HIGHLY recommend this product as well as their face cream!" —Nikole
Get it from Amazon for $14.99+ (available in three sizes).
18. A pack of K-Cup cleaners if you haven't cleaned your machine in awhile and your coffee hasn't been tasting quite like coffee lately. Pop one of these nontoxic cups into your Keurig to give it the deep clean it's been needing.
Promising reviews: "I use these every six weeks or so to keep my machine from getting gnarly and disgusting. They do exactly what they promise and are super easy to use. Staple in my household since trying them for the first time." —Azure Look
“I bought this product because the needle in my Keurig 2.0 keeps clogging, causing inconsistent brew and taste. These cleaning cups fixed both of my issues and especially liked that it was really quick and easy to use. I put the cleaning pod in and ran one cycle, then took the pod out and ran a rinse cycle to clean out any leftover grinds. FAST, EASY, and GREAT results…VERY HAPPY!!” —Corey West
Get a six-pack from Amazon for $9.95.
19. A vitamin E-rich fade cream to help even out your skin if you have dark spots, scars, or discoloration. It even contains sunscreen so you don't have to worry about spots getting dark again!
Promising review: "This stuff has been a miracle worker for my skin. I had purchased it with the intent of spot treating some post-acne facial scars, but instead I just put it on my face like any other cream. In the couple weeks or so since I’ve had it, my dark spots have dramatically lightened. Not only that, but it has also calmed the redness in other areas of my face, like around my nose; that was a bonus! My face has not been this clear and even-toned in a LONG time. The cream is lightweight and moisturizing, so much so that I don’t even need the other moisturizer that I had been using. I have also been spot treating a couple of scars on my leg (bad shaving job) and it seems to be helping with that. I’m not out yet. but I placed another order because I don’t ever want to be without this product!" —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $5.29.
20. A flexible drain-cleaning tool for removing huge (and gross) clogs from your tub and kitchen sink without the help of any toxic chemical cleaners.
Promising review: "I’m writing this review less than half an hour after getting ahold of this package. Our shower drain has been backed up for about a month now. I thought I fixed it with Drano a couple weeks ago, but two days later it was backed up again and even worse than before. As soon as my door man delivered this package, I ripped it open and stuck one of these suckers down the drain. I initially wasn’t able to push it down very far at all, but as I pulled it out I learned that was because there was a very large chunk of hair right at the surface that I couldn’t even see. I was able to advance further and further the more hair I pulled out. That was too easy and so grossly satisfying. It’s awesome." —Ashley
Get a three-pack from Amazon for $6.99+ (available in two sizes).
21. A revitalizing hair protein treatment that'll help condition and repair dry, damaged, and over-processed hair. TBH I'm already obsessed with your hair evolution!
Promising reviews: "Exactly as promised! My friend raved about this find, and she was right. My hair is deeply conditioned without being greasy. I love it!" —PWent11
"My hair used to be really soft, and then I discovered hot tools and hair dye. While my hair looks good, I have really missed my hair's soft texture. This treatment works so well. There are no instructions on the box but I washed my hair with my usual shampoo, towel-dried it, worked about two quarter-sized dollops through my hair, let it sit for 20 minutes, and then rinsed out. I went to bed with wet hair, which usually results in my hair being kind of tangled and rough looking. When I woke up, my hair was as soft and silky as it was before I started coloring it. I'm totally in love with this product! I have long, fine hair, but this doesn't leave it greasy or weigh it down. I'll definitely buy again." —Ellie
Get it from Amazon for $7.50.
22. A pack of Affresh dishwasher cleaner tablets so you don't risk limescale and mineral buildup affecting your dishwasher's performance. Because if a dishwasher can't properly wash dishes...it's essentially just a wet cabinet.
Promising reviews: "These do what they promise! I have been struggling to clean to hard to reach spots in my dishwasher, and these did the trick! Worth the buy!" —Mommyof2
“I started getting white streaks all over my dishes; that never happened before. I thought it was my detergent and changed it, but no difference. Clean dishes with this weird white film on them. I'd wash them by hand, then put them back in the dishwasher, and white film again! Then I did an internet search to figure out what was going on (a dishwasher is an incredibly simple piece of machinery) and found this! Bought it. Used it. My dishes are clean again!” —Carey Holzman
Get six tablets from Amazon for $8.99 (also available in a pack of 12).
23. A CeraVe body wash with salicylic acid and ceramides to help you deal with any "chicken skin" flare-ups. This will exfoliate your skin and leave it feeling moisturized!
Promising reviews: "It has done miracles to my skin. I’ve had rash-like bumps on my arms and legs my whole life, and this is the first time IN MY LIFE where a product has actually gotten rid of it!!" —Ruth
"My 6-year-old daughter has keratosis pilaris, commonly known as 'chicken skin.' This year it really flared up during warm weather so I gave this wash along with lotion a try. Wow, I saw results after just a few uses and after a couple of weeks most of her bumps disappeared. Thrilled we skipped a trip to the dermatologist! Can’t beat this price for the results either." —Ashley Steigerwald
Get it from Amazon for $13.99.
24. A flexible faucet extender because now you don't have to lift your little munchkin up every time they need to wash their hands. And, it'll make them feel like a lil' grown up!
Promising reviews: "Does what it says it does. My son loves the water coming to him instead of him having to be picked up and moved closer." —Michael Snyder
“Before I knew a thing like this existed, I spent the time it took to wash my squirming kiddo's hands one at a time wondering how long it was going to take for his arms to grow enough to reach the faucet. I'm so glad I have this thing now! The setup is just taking it out of the box and stretching the rubber part around the faucet; it took two seconds plus some time to adjust to the best angle. Now I can wash my 15-month-old's hands at the same time and the whole process is much faster and easier. He liked it right away too!” —Michelle G
Get two from Amazon for $10.95.