1. A box of Crest 3D whitening strips to get rid of coffee and wine stains for far less money than you might've thought. Just use them once a day for 30 minutes and you'll see professional-level changes in no time!
Promising review: "Highly recommended!!!! I am stunned by the results of this product!! I really wanted to whiten my teeth but professional treatments are so expensive. I decided to go ahead and give this a try. I used exactly as directed every day for the full 20 days, and my husband kept telling me how white my teeth were getting. It's hard to tell when you look in the mirror everyday, but I knew there was improvement. Then, I looked at the before and after photos and I was amazed. Love this product!!!" —beaufam
Get it from Amazon for $45.99.
2. Some Glisten garbage disposal cleaner that'll foam up and scrub your disposal, leaving a fresh scent behind instead of icky drain pipe odors.
Promising reviews: "I swear by this stuff. It works miracles on my sink and smells great. I use it about once a month to clean out my kitchen drains. Super easy to use." —Kerriann Britt
"Wow, OK, so this is the coolest thing ever (y'know, as far as cleaning goes). It's super easy to use and works SO well! I've only ever used DIY methods to clean my disposal and just assumed it was working. I decided to buy this because I noticed that flies were starting to hover around my sink. So glad I did! After using this, I saw something silver in my drain that caught my eye and omg, it was my garbage disposal. I've lived in this apartment for three years and legit didn't know it was silver down there — and I clean it regularly! Absolutely incredible. Let me tell you, that sink was sparkling. Highly recommend." —Lindsay S.
Get a four-pack from Amazon for $4.25.
3. A Dawn Powerwash dish spray bundle if your ideal dishwashing experience consists of spraying, waiting, and wiping. This spray can easily cut through grease to clean heavily soiled dishes.
My mom swears by this spray! It can be used to clean more than just your dishes.
This bundle includes one spray bottle and three refills.
Promising review: “I had my doubts as rave reviews are usually over-exaggerations, but not this time. This thing is MAGICAL. Literally cleans everything with a spray. I have hard water at my place, and soap scum buildup is quite bad in my bathtub and shower glass doors. With this Powerwash, I just spray, wait a couple of minutes, and wipe, and literally all the soap scrum is completely gone. I am left with spotless shower glass doors AND shiny faucets. I spray this stuff on everything that is hard to clean. Sticky stuff like stickers and labels? Spray, wait, wipe. Poof it's gone. Sticky stuff like food residue on dishes or your oven? Oil on top of or around your stove and/or cabinet? Spray, wait, wipe. Poof it's gone. Soap scrum, yellow tubs, oily tools, spotty hand prints on fridge? Say no more. Spray, wait, wipe. Poof it's gone. Dirty tires, rims? Yup, spray, wait, wipe, poof it's gone! I have successfully used this magical cleaner on all of the above.” —Es
Get it from Amazon for $17.50.
4. A 17-piece stainless-steel knife set with knife sharpener so you can get your Gordon Ramsay on!
This set comes complete with: 13 professional chef knives, kitchen scissors, a peeler, a two-stage knife sharpener, and a knife stand.
Promising review: “This is one good-looking knife set. And the knives work very well. The thin design of the knife holder doesn't take up a lot of space, yet keeps your knives very handy. If you're short on counter space, but don't want to rummage through a drawer to find a knife, this set is perfect. I would definitely buy this product again!” —Cheryl
Get it from Amazon for $64.99+ (available in two colors).
5. An Alexa-enabled Fire TV Stick for simplifying your streaming experience if binge-watching [insert TV show] is your self-care. Now all your subscriptions can live in one easy-to-access place. You can even launch TV shows and movies using just your voice!
6. A smart 13-in-1 air fryer that's compatible with both Alexa and Google Assistant. This large-capacity air fryer cooks food up to 50% faster than a traditional oven!
Promising review: “I have used this every day since getting it. Its many presets are convenient for automatically setting temperatures and times to cook food crisply and evenly. I have made fried chicken, fries, steak, vegetables and more in this handy machine. The non-stick basket is easy to clean. As all the oil and excess water drips to the bottom basket, you can cook your proteins then sides without using multiple pans or watching the time like you would with a stovetop. You can even defrost. Life-changing!” —Jen
Get it from Amazon for $129.99 (available in two colors).
7. An exfoliating glove to help you bring the spa experience home. Easily lift away dirt and dead skin to reveal soft and healthy skin.
Promising review: "You might think you're exfoliating your skin but TRUST ME, you haven't been. You'll be SHOCKED and maybe even a little disgusted when you see how much skin comes off on these gloves the first time you use them. Take a long, warm shower, then, with no soap, use these mitts after you're all rinsed off. Scrub your body well in a circular motion. Then look at the mitts! They'll look like they've been sprinkled with flour! You'll never get that much skin off your body again with subsequent uses, so don't forget to look because it's incredible. And get ready to be bowled over when you dry off. Hello softness!!!" —isaidso
Get it from Amazon for $7.99+ (also available in a pack of two).
8. A revitalizing hair protein treatment that'll help condition and repair dry, damaged, and over-processed hair. TBH I'm already obsessed with your hair evolution!
Promising reviews: "Exactly as promised! My friend raved about this find, and she was right. My hair is deeply conditioned without being greasy. I love it!" —PWent11
"My hair used to be really soft, and then I discovered hot tools and hair dye. While my hair looks good, I have really missed my hair's soft texture. This treatment works so well. There are no instructions on the box but I washed my hair with my usual shampoo, towel-dried it, worked about two quarter-sized dollops through my hair, let it sit for 20 minutes, and then rinsed out. I went to bed with wet hair, which usually results in my hair being kind of tangled and rough looking. When I woke up, my hair was as soft and silky as it was before I started coloring it. I'm totally in love with this product! I have long, fine hair, but this doesn't leave it greasy or weigh it down. I'll definitely buy again." —Ellie
Get it from Amazon for $7.85.
9. A pack of K-Cup cleaners if you haven't cleaned your machine in awhile and your coffee hasn't been tasting quite like coffee lately. Pop one of these nontoxic cups into your Keurig to give it the deep clean it's been needing.
Promising reviews: "I use these every six weeks or so to keep my machine from getting gnarly and disgusting. They do exactly what they promise and are super easy to use. Staple in my household since trying them for the first time." —Azure Look
“I bought this product because the needle in my Keurig 2.0 keeps clogging, causing inconsistent brew and taste. These cleaning cups fixed both of my issues and especially liked that it was really quick and easy to use. I put the cleaning pod in and ran one cycle, then took the pod out and ran a rinse cycle to clean out any leftover grinds. FAST, EASY, and GREAT results…VERY HAPPY!!” —Corey West
Get a six-pack from Amazon for $9.95.
10. A nontoxic pet odor and stain remover so you can finally and fully reclaim your home from years-old dark spots on your couch, and the scent of cat pee emanating from your rug.
Rocco & Roxie is a family-run small business making everything you and your pet need to live a clean and fun life. From treats to toys, they've got what you need!
Promising review: “I never write reviews but I'm writing one for this amazing spray!! I know what you're thinking, I thought the same: That's an awful lot to pay for a bottle of spray cleaner. I get it, and it's worth every penny!!! I have two large dogs who are potty-trained, however my niece accidentally shut them in one of the spare rooms while we were upstairs (bless her tiny heart) so they took it upon themselves to hate-pee allllll over the carpet in there!! When we finally took a black light to the carpet, we discovered the true horror of our situation; CSI crime scenes had nothing on us! We tried EVERYTHING. I found this product, read the reviews, and hit the 'buy now' button with all of my hope riding on Prime shipping and a spray bottle. NO ODOR, NO STANK, LIGHT CLEAN SMELL BUT NO FAKE FLOWERY COATED AIR!!!! This stuff is a MIRACLE!!!” —N. Garcia
Get it from Rocco & Roxie on Amazon for $19.97.
11. A bottle of professional grade callus-removing gel for removing years' worth of calluses quickly and easily. Just presoak your feet, apply the gel, let it do its magic, and rinse!
Promising review: "Miracle worker. I had really callused feet from years of dancing, running around barefoot, and just not taking care of them. My heels were cracked and rough and I had tried just about everything and pretty much accepted that they would never be much better. But this stuff seriously made a HUGE difference the first time I used it!! I’ve used it twice now and my heels are so smooth! I’m literally so thankful I tried this stuff. As others have said, be careful with it since it is so intense! Start out with just a few minutes and see how you respond to it ;)" —Meryl Marciniak
Get it from Amazon for $13.87.
12. A reusable duster that'll attach to Swiffer's two-prong duster handles. It's made with eight layers of nonfraying fabric so you'll be able to get the cleanest clean of your life. Then, you just pop it in the washing machine!
Based out in Michigan, TS Designs is a small Etsy shop filled with vintage gifts and decor paired with eco-friendly items.
Promising review: “Great product. Works wonderfully! It cleans 100% better than the disposable brand name. It went through my washer and came out just like new. These are sewn very well!! I definitely recommend these.” —Christi
Get it from TS Designs on Etsy for $5.49 (available in 10 colors).
13. A pancake batter dispenser to help make breakfast time a quicker and less messy affair. No more splattering! Drop the wire ball inside with your wet and dry ingredients, give everything a shake, and now your batter is mixed without having to take out and clean any appliances.
Promising review: “If you’re thinking of buying this item, DO IT! I originally purchased it because I was tired of scooping my batter with a measuring cup, dripping along the way, just to have oblong-shaped pancakes. This thing makes the perfect round cakes with no mess! I was skeptical about it holding as much batter as we usually use; enough for four people. But it was perfect when we doubled the original recipe! It has a built-in stand when you add your ingredients through the bottom and cleanup is a breeze.” —Michelle W.
Get it from Amazon for $15.10.
14. A massage gun whose five speed levels and massage heads will melt any knots you tend to get post workouts (or post sleeping-weird). No more sore muscles for you!
Promising review: "I was looking for something to deal with my chronic and debilitating sciatic nerve pain. I saw someone use a similar device at my gym and decided to give it a shot. It has been short of a miracle. I have been using it daily after work when I am most stressed and along with gentle stretches, it has helped SO much. This one was fairly priced, the size is perfect for me to carry it in my bag after long car rides, and there are different speeds, which I also like. I'm really happy with it. My husband is too." —Eileen Fuentes
Get it from Amazon for $99.99 (available in three colors).