30 Parenting Products If Your Baby Didn't Come With A Rule Book
From colicky babies to those who can't seem to fall asleep, there's something in here for every new parent.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A battery-operated vibrating mattress pad you just place beneath a fussy baby that'll help them fall asleep without you needing to be there to rock them until the only thing that falls asleep is your arm.
3. A rechargeable nasal aspirator with different levels of suction for all your snot-sucking needs. And if your baby needs a little distraction, this aspirator has a light to help calm them down.
4. A bottle sterilizer and dryer that uses steam to safely and effectively sterilize all your bottles, pumps, and more. Know that everything you use to care for your little one is clean, and stop waiting for the things you need to air-dry!
5. A waterproof and rechargeable potty-training watch whose looping timer lets your toddler know when they should go to the bathroom. It vibrates and has 16 programmable sounds to choose from, so they won't get distracted from doing their ~business~.
6. A pack of babyproofing corner protectors so you have one less thing to worry about as your toddler starts taking their first steps. They're soft and transparent to keep your family safe and your furniture sleek.
7. A portable sound machine if your baby is often in need of soothing sounds when you're away from home. Easily attach it to your stroller, car seat, or diaper bag and play one of its four relaxing sounds.
8. An organic diaper rash cream made using coconut oil, castor oil, beeswax, and other essential oils that'll help soothe your baby's bottom in no time.
9. A car seat buckle release tool with a soft grip to make getting baby out of their seat faster and easier. It can also be used on strollers, high chairs, and more!
10. A pack of soothing stick-on gel pads you'll wanna keep in stock this cold season. Provide your little ones with cooling relief that parents have said led to lessening fevers.
11. A visual timer that looks like a traffic light so your kid knows how much time they have to play before needing to transition to naptime. It's even got an alarm you can activate for when time's up.
12. A sensory clutch ball whose segmented shape will keep your kid's hands busy for a long time! Its high-contrast illustrations and various textures mean tactile stimulation sure to keep their minds busy too.
13. A TheraBurpee cloth with built-in pockets for cold or hot gel packs so you can help your colicky or feverish baby feel better as you hold them.
14. A durable and convertible Graco 3-in-1 car seat if you're looking for something that can support your baby as they grow into a toddler.
15. A set of babyproofing magnetic locks to provide extra safety and keep your kids out of dangerous drawers. They adhere super easily and pretty much work like magic.
16. A faucet glass rinser for an easy and quick way to wash baby bottles. Repurpose your soap dispenser/side sprayer/sink hole cover, and spend all that saved hand-washing time on your little one.
17. A Halo Swaddle that can be worn three different ways so it can stay in baby's life even when they're out of their swaddling phase.
19. An adjustable shower visor if your kid hates getting their hair washed because of all the water and suds that get on their face. Protect them with this adorable shower cap!
21. Cerave moisturizing cream that parents laud for helping clear up their kids' eczema in addition to moisturizing their dry and sensitive skin.
22. A car baby monitor because knowing exactly what baby is up to in the back seat will help you keep your mind at ease as you drive from point A to point B. It's also equipped with nighttime vision, so you don't have to worry about losing sight as the day loses light.
23. An organic muslin drool bib whose three layers of absorbency are so freaking soft and gentle on baby's skin.
24. A pack of overnight diaper booster pads for more protection against leaks while your little one sleeps. No more waking up to a wet crib!
25. Organic vapor drops to add to bathtime when it looks like there's a cold coming on causing congestion. Even babies need a bit of aromatherapy from time to time.
26. A foam door pinch guard that'll prevent your little one from accidentally closing the door on their fingers.
27. A safe-to-use electric nail trimmer for protecting your baby from any self-scratching habits. This has two filing speeds to make sure you can feel confident about your trimming job.
28. A 100% natural baby soak containing aloe, apple cider vinegar, lavender, and chamomile to keep your baby safe and soft.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.