1. A lil' bento container so you can have something to munch on the go. No time for breakfast? Toss some snacks in this.
3. A sleek nightstand organizer with a built-in wireless charging pad so you don't have to tear your house apart looking for your keys, wallet, or phone when you're already in a rush.
4. A stainless steel travel mug if sitting in your robe with a warm mug just isn't in the cards. Keep your coffee hot as you sprint to your meeting.
5. A wrinkle-release spray because using an iron is so 2005. Got a wrinkly shirt? Spray, tug, and hang it to dry!
7. A hydrating primer from Nyx will help cut down your morning beauty routine. Infused with hydrating rice and jojoba oils, who needs to add a moisturizer?
8. A pack of biodegradable, plant-based deodorant wipes scented with lavender so you can hop out of bed, throw on yesterday's outfit, and smell like you spent the entire morning getting ready.
9. A perfect Pocket Palette that includes mascara, BB cream, and blush/lip tint in case you don't have time to get all prim and proper at your vanity at home. Put your face on while you're on the go!
10. An anything-but-basic racer-back tank perfect for layering. No need to think about today's outfit. Just throw this on with a pair of jeans and a pleather jacket, and you're good to go.
11. A pack of reusable stainless-steel straws if you need to grab coffee from you local spot but don't want to be sabotaged by paper straws that'll just dissolve in your mouth. Ew.
12. An in-shower lotion from Jergens so you can get the whole shebang over and done with before you even step out of the bathroom.
13. A cold brew maker you fill up at night so you don't have to think about making coffee when you wake up.
14. A vitamins A and E–enriched highlighter palette with everything you need to glow on the go. You've got your highlighter, bronzer, and blush all in one compact case!
15. A cute, comfy, and casual romper so you can easily transition from getting out of bed to going to the deli for your morning coffee.
16. A headband wig if you don't have the energy to turn your bad hair day around. This versatile, wavy 16-inch wig will make you feel like the boss you are.
17. Or an adjustable, satin-lined beanie from Grace Eleyae that'll keep your bedhead safe and tamed.
18. A pack of shadow shields to help you get sharper lines in less time. They'll also protect against eyeshadow fallout so you don't spend time cleaning up your foundation.
19. A portable personal blender that's equally lightweight *and* functional. It even comes with an ice cube tray and funnel, so the smoothie of your dreams is one push of a button away (and not 30 bucks at that high-end juicery).
20. An eyeliner stamp so you don't have to trial-and-error your way to the perfect cat-eye. This smudge-proof and waterproof formula will keep you looking fierce all day long.
21. A handy Zipuller if you've never worn a dress with the zip pulled all the way because arms don't bend that way. You can get dressed so much quicker now!
22. A scalp-reviving dry shampoo formulated with charcoal, biotin, and witch hazel to remove oil buildup, refresh roots, and restore hair health. Just get out of bed, spray it on, and your mane is good to go!
23. An aromatherapy migraine roll-on stick consisting of peppermint, spearmint, and lavender to help provide instant, cooling relief to your temples, neck, and forehead.
24. A casually elegant tie-front romper likely to become your everyday 'fit of choice. You might as well just go ahead and get it in every color.
25. A hot-air brush from ConAir that'll quickly and easily tame the frizz monster on your head so you can be the star of the show (for the right reasons).
26. A lash-lengthening mascara if you're looking for bold and intense lashes even *you* will think came from falsies. Because who has time to apply falsies anyways?
27. A 360-degree bedsheet holder so you don't have to waste time remaking your bed when you wake up. Just clip them to the ends of your sheet and you'll have a forever-made bed!
28. A blow-dryer holder because drying and styling your hair shouldn't feel like an Olympic sport. Easily mount this to your bathroom wall for a quicker, hands-free hair-drying experience.
29. An easy-squeezy batter dispenser to help make breakfast time move so much quicker and way less messy.
30. An unscented probiotic deodorant that both prevents odor and nourishes your underarms. It's got coconut and jojoba oil for soft and smooth application. Keep this in your purse for smelly moments on the road.
31. A thermal windshield cover if you don't have time to scrape snow and ice off your car every morning. Just place the elastic straps around the rearview mirrors, and your car is weatherproof!
32. An electric egg cooker effortlessly prepares perfect eggs, so you don't have to worry about cracking into a hard-boiled egg and finding a runny yolk. Get ready for instant hard-boiled eggs, poached eggs, and omelets!
33. A prefilled grocery list because you never have time to scour your cabinets and fridge for missing items before you scramble out of the house. Separated into over 10 categories, you can check off what you need during your morning commute.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.