31 Products That’ll Make You Look And Feel Great This Fall
Don't let the dropping temperatures get you down.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A boldly neutral eyeshadow palette with 14 long-lasting pigments sure to help you transform from day to night and from fall princess to spooky kween.
2. Embryolisse cream — formulated using beeswax, aloe vera, and shea butter, this French face cream works amazingly as a hydrating primer and face mask, too! Cold weather is no match for this.
3. A pair of lightweight touchscreen gloves so you can scroll Instagram outside without your fingers turning into icicles. These anti-slip, windproof gloves are perfect for the all-season runners out there!
4. A handmade soy candle scented like a pumpkin bakery because, c'mon, what else would you want your home to smell like in fall?
5. A pair of fleece-lined sweatpants if you're looking for a little buffer between you and those cool fall breezes.
7. A bunch of fall-themed K-cups to warm you up! So get ready to get your hands (and tastebuds) on fall flavors apple crumb donut, pecan pie, cinnamon bun and, of course, pumpkin spice.
8. A hydrating oil primer from NYX formulated with rice and jojoba oils for a dewy look not even fall's blustery cold can rob from you.
9. A pack of BootRescue cleaning wipes — those fall boots might be made for walking, but not covered in dirt and stains they're not.
10. A pair of suede Chelsea boots that'll absolutely pair well with everything in your autumnal wardrobe.
11. A portable ceramic space heater whose three levels of intensity will keep you warm as you sit by your window and watch the leaves fall.
12. A classic, oversized scarf to protect your neck from gusty winds and make you look like you stepped right off of a fall-themed fashion runway.
13. A gel nail polish kit complete with 20 of fall's most fanciful colors. Give yourself a cozy li'l makeover in the comfort of your own home.
14. A '50s-inspired reversible sherpa bomber jacket because you should be able to change your mind about your aesthetic in the middle of the day.
16. A boyfriend-style flannel shirt lightweight enough to layer over a crop top and long enough to wear as a dress. Because you deserve options.
17. A trendy bucket hat featuring adorable doodles of purrfect kitties. Not only is this hat both reversible and waterproof, but for every hat sold, 20 meals for animals in shelters are paid for!
18. Bioderma Hydrabio Tonic Lotion — soak a cotton pad in this hydrating formula every morning and night for a cold-weather transformation that'll help save your drying skin.
20. An oversized faux-fur jacket to keep you warm on breezy days *and* keep you on-trend for a fraction of designer costs.
21. Wide-leg knit pants made of sweater cotton yarn so you know your legs will feel like they're on Cloud Nine. Oh, and of course they have pockets.
22. A pair of cozy, faux fur slippers from Ugg for a stylish way to keep your feet warm! I mean, these are even cute enough to run errands in.
23. A chunky striped sweater you'll be *living* in the second it arrives at your doorstep. Drape this over anything to feel like you're going for a walk to your nearest farmers market.
24. A chunky knitted vest so equally preppy and grunge you'll have twice the options for potential looks. Give this houndstooth a home.
25. A rechargeable hand warmer to keep you nice and cozy while you're out and about braving lower temperatures. With three heating levels, you can customize your comfort!
26. A '70s-inspired floral boilersuit whose fall color palette will lift your spirits. Made of organic cotton, this high-quality piece might just outlast your entire closet.
27. A minky weighted blanket made using recycled plastic bottles that still manages to be super soft and snuggly. You'll want to live under this warm and relaxing blankie forever!
28. A sleek smart mug for keeping your coffee or tea at the perfect temperature all day long. Pair the Ember mug with your phone and control its heat with an app.
29. A long and lightweight down puffer jacket from Quince that can easily be packed up for when it gets chilly on the go. The perfect outer layer!
31. A pair of '60s-inspired mustard yellow work pants if you're looking to make your wardrobe a bit more ~groovy~ this fall.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.