• 6 cups cookies, crushed (use dry cookies)
• 2 1/2 tsp Baking powder
• 3 cups Milk
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Crush your cookies in a food processor, and then measure out the 6 cups.
3. Add the baking powder and whisk till combined.
4. Slowly add the milk and mix until well combined.
5. Pour inside a parchment paper-lined 9x13 baking pan.
6. Bake for 30 minutes or until a toothpick in the centre comes out clean.
7. Remove from oven and let cool for at least 30 minutes.
8. Cover in icing sugar to desired coverage.