Cook Time: 1hr
2 Chicken Breasts, sliced
4 tbsp Club House® Cajun Seasoning, divided
5/ 375 grams Andouille or Smoky Sausage, sliced
1 tbsp Olive Oil
1 tbsp Butter
1 large Onion, diced
5 Cloves Garlic, minced
3 cups/ Crushed Tomatoes
2 cups/ Diced Tomatoes
2 1/2 cups + 2 tbsp / Chicken Broth
1 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
1 tsp Club House® Oregano
1/4 tsp Smoked Paprika
2 tbsp Granulated White Sugar
1/2 tsp Salt
454 grams Penne Pasta
1 cup Heavy Cream
1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese
1. Season chicken with 2 tbsp Club House® Cajun Seasoning, set aside.
Heat a large deep skillet or sauté pan over medium high heat, add olive oil and butter.
2. Add the seasoned chicken to the skillet and cook for a few minutes on each side, or until cooked through and browned on the exterior. Transfer to a plate and set aside. Add sausage to the skillet using more olive oil if needed. Brown sausage on both sides. Transfer to another plate and set aside.
3. Deglaze pan with 2 tbsp of chicken stock, scraping up any browned bits from the bottom of the pan with a wooden spoon. Add onions and garlic and sauté until fragrant and softened.
4. Add crushed tomatoes, diced tomatoes, chicken broth, worcestershire sauce, 2 tbsp Club House® Cajun Seasoning, oregano, smoked paprika, granulated white sugar, salt and pepper to skillet. Stir until combined and bring to a boil.
5. Turn the heat down to medium-low, add pasta and let the simmer. Stir every few minutes until pasta near al dente.
6. When sauce has reduced and thickened, add heavy cream and parmesan cheese, stir until incorporated. Simmer for another 5 minutes or until the cheese melted into the sauce.
7. Mix in chicken and sausage to the skillet. Serve immediately.