These No-Yeast Bagels Are Made With Greek Yogurt And My Mind Is Blown
Yes, you can make bagels with greek yogurt.
1 cup all purpose flour
3 tsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
1 tbsp garlic powder
2 cups greek yogurt
1 tbsp everything bagel spice blend
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Whisk flour, baking powder, salt and garlic powder together in a large bowl.
3. Add in greek yogurt and mix to combine.
4. Pour out dough onto a floured work surface, knead until smooth and no longer sticky.
5. Shape dough into a circle and divide into 8.
6. Roll each piece into an even log about 4-5 inches in length.
7. Shape into a donut shape and pinch ends together to secure. Repeat with the rest of the bagel pieces.
8. Whisk one egg and brush on top of all the bagels.
9. Top with everything bagel spice seasoning (sesame seeds also work!).
10. Bake in a pre-heated oven for 25 minutes.
11. Bagels will be ready when they are golden brown. Remove from oven and let them cool.