1. Organizing your school supplies before the first day of school was always a thrill.
2. Growing up, you had an extensive collection of World Almanacs.
3. When your parents taught you a lesson, you wanted to know what the homework was.
4. You've always known that lamination wields serious authority.
5. You love the smell of dry-erase markers.
6. You've always been an excellent listener.
7. You're good at herding cats.
8. You're incredibly persistent.
9. You can turn almost anything into a teachable moment.
10. You enjoy being the center of attention.
11. You're willing to do whatever it takes to get your point across.
12. You have a convincing "patient face" even when you aren't feeling patient.
13. You can multitask like nobody's business.
Every day throws a completely new set of physical and mental challenges your way.