1. You have absolutely no problem discussing menstruation and sex in incredible detail.
2. Or pulling up your tights and adjusting your bra in public.
3. Basically, you have absolutely no need for privacy of any kind.
4. Because you grew up without any boundaries.
5. You're an expert at navigating gossip.
6. And you could turn a school uniform from drab to fab within a matter of minutes.
7. Getting on the school bus was the highlight of your day.
8. Followed closely by logging into MSN the minute you got home.
9. If you were tall, you played a boy in every school play.
10. And if your school hosted discos with the local boys' school, the girls and boys stood on opposite sides of the room for the entire affair.
11. Your school uniform was invariably a very dull shade of a primary colour.
12. But by the time you got to sixth form, you had bought your entire wardrobe from New Look.
The coolest item of clothing was a jumper with a shirt's cuffs and collar sewn into it.
13. And you stuck to the principle that if enough people continued to break a uniform rule, your teachers would probably stop enforcing it.
14. Your school bag came from Paul's Boutique, and you carried your P.E. kit in either a Jane Norman or a JD Sports carrier.
Anything else was profoundly uncool.