1. Chip butties in general
2. Butter pies
3. But also cheese and onion pies
4. Basically, putting everything in a pie
5. Chips covered in curry sauce
6. Being able to buy two hot pastries for a pound
7. Curing a hangover with an ice-cold can of Vimto
8. And curing a cold with a hot mug of Vimto
9. Curing literally everything else with a brew
10. Calling a bread roll a barm, bap, bread cake, cob, stotty, or any other regional variety on the name
11. And calling lunch "dinner"
12. Buying breakfast, lunch, or dinner from Greggs being perfectly acceptable
13. Chips covered in gravy
14. Or even better: chips covered in cheese and gravy
15. Especially if they're from the chip shop and they're served with scraps
16. Covering everything with treacle around Bonfire Night
17. Eating Kendal Mint Cake as a treat
18. All of our amazing junk foods
Munchie boxes, chicken parmo, and parched peas, to name a few.
19. And all of our delicious stodgy puddings
Parkin, Manchester tart, and Chester pudding are all delicious in their own ways.