1. Hash browns
2. Chip-shop fish 'n' chips
3. Preferably served with either an ice-cold can of Lilt or Vimto.
The UK's finest drinks.
4. Custard from a carton
5. All the British crisps that sound gross but are actually delicious
Space Raiders, Monster Munch, and Nik Naks are the best.
6. But especially our many varieties of prawn cocktail crisps
Every one is iconic in its own way.
8. Wagon Wheels
9. Toasted hot cross buns covered in butter
10. Greggs sausage rolls
11. Cheesy chips on the beach
12. Mushy peas
13. All pub snacks
Scotch eggs, pork pies, and pork scratchings look gross but are delicious.
14. Shortbread, preferably served with a cup of tea
15. Garden centre toasties
16. Chips and curry sauce
17. But also, chips covered in gravy.
18. Tunnock's Tea Cakes
19. Cornish pasties
20. Christmas biscuit tins
21. Supermarket café meals
22. Chelsea buns
23. Cheesy beans on toast
25. All the desserts from our childhoods
Viennetta, Angel Delight, and Colin the Caterpillar will always hold a special place in your heart.