These Mixed Veggie Tots Are Next Level Goodness
Healthy and Tasty perfect for a snack!
Mixed Veggie Tots
1 sweet potato, peeled
½ head of broccoli
1 carrot, peeled
1 teaspoon salt, divided
⅓ cup Parmesan
⅓ cup panko bread crumbs
1 teaspoon black pepper
1 teaspoon onion powder
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 tablespoon olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 400°F/200°C.
2. On a cutting board, grate the zucchini, sweet potato, carrot, and broccoli with a coarse cheese grater.
3. Transfer the grated vegetables to a medium bowl and season with ½ teaspoon of salt. Mix until well incorporated.
4. Let the vegetables sit for 20 minutes until the salt has drawn out some of the moisture.
5. Transfer the grated veggies into a kitchen towel and twist to strain as much liquid as you can.
6. Place the grated veggies back into a bowl and mix with the Parmesan, panko, pepper, remaining ½ teaspoon salt, onion powder, garlic powder, olive oil, and egg, and mix until well combined.
7. Form the mixture into 20-25 even-sized tots and transfer to a parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
8. Bake for 20-30 minutes or until tots are golden brown, flipping each halfway through.
9. Serve with your choice of dipping sauce.