Cinnamon Roll Ice Cream Bowl
Watch the recipe video here:
2 cups heavy whipping cream
1 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
4 ounces cream cheese
2 containers of pre-made cinnamon rolls, 5 rolls each
Ground cinnamon, to serve
1. In a bowl, add the heavy cream and condensed milk and whip until soft peaks form.
2. Add the cream cheese and mix until smooth. Freeze for 3-5 hours.
3. Preheat oven to 400ºF (200ºC).
4. Open the tubes of cinnamon rolls and save the frosting for later.
5. Cut 3 of the cinnamon rolls in half. Unravel the cinnamon roll halves and full cinnamon rolls and roll together the halves with the whole rolls using your hands to create 6 long thin strips. You’ll have one cinnamon roll left over and you can use that to make a small bowl, or save for later!
6. Spray an inverted muffin tin with cooking spray and coil the cinnamon roll strip around the outside in order to create a bowl. Be sure to pinch the ridges together in order to prevent the bowl from separating while baking.
7. Bake 7-10 minutes, or until the bowls are golden brown.
8. In a small bowl, add the icing from the cinnamon roll packages and melt for 20-30 seconds in a microwave.
9. Carefully remove the cinnamon roll bowls from the tins and add 2 scoops of ice cream to each bowl.
10. Top the ice cream with melted icing and ground cinnamon. Enjoy!