1 pound lean ground turkey
1, 1 ounce packet taco seasoning
Salt, to taste
Pepper, to taste
1 28 ounce can diced tomatoes, drained
1. Heat a skillet over high heat. Once hot, add oil to coat the bottom of the pan.
2. Add the ground turkey and break apart with a spatula.
3. Add taco seasoning, salt, and pepper and stir, cooking until meat has browned and is fully cooked through.
4. Stir in the tomatoes. Bring to a gentle simmer for about 5 minutes and remove from heat.
5. Assemble tacos with your favorite toppings, and enjoy!
Inspired By: Betty Crocker