1. Lanlan is the the bride, on left. Her groom is Guaiguai.
2. The pair first met when Guaiguai’s current owner, a doctor from the city animal hospital, brought him to visit the Home of Rescued Animals where Lanlan was staying.
3. Guaiguai fell in love at first sight.
4. Both dogs were injured in the 2008 earthquake in Sichuan, and they are equipped with wheelchairs. For the processional, though, they were carried like royalty.
5. Lanlan, the bride, got a specially decorated transport.
6. Here’s their marriage certificate, proving that this is all totally legit.
7. Congratulations you two crazy kids!
8. May you have many happy years together.
- Charlotte police have released video of Keith Lamont Scott's shooting and photos of a gun they say he had loaded.
- Gennifer Flowers, who had an affair with Bill Clinton in the 80s, plans to attend Monday's debate as Trump's guest, her assistant said.
- The National Museum of African American History and Culture has officially opened in Washington, DC.