1. Henry Rollins (Musician/Spoken Word Artist/Writer)
2. Adam Jones (Baseball Player)
3. Jarret Johnson (Football Player)
4. John Rallo (MMA Fighter)
5. Josh Spiegel (Radio Personality)
6. Dizzy Grant (Harlem Globetrotter)
7. Qadry Ismail (Former Football Player)
8. Brendon Ayanbadejo (Football Player)
9. Mike Lookingland (Soccer Player)
10. Lil Black (Radio Personality)
11. Chris Hoiles (Former Baseball Player)
12. Nokio (Producer/Musician)
13. Paul Rabil (Lacrosse Player)
14. Chris Nissley (Boxer)
15. John Allen (Musician)
16. Tait Fletcher (Stunt Man)
17. Justin Daniels (Comedian / Radio Personality)
18. Matt Wieters (Baseball Player)
19. Torrey Smith (Football Player)
20. Tommy Lee (Musician)
21. Dan Waskiewicz (Police Officer)
The story behind this ad, the most recent one released: Officer Waskiewicz was called out to investigate a “vicious dog” who was supposedly chasing children. He says “When I came on the scene, I noticed people yelling out their windows at the dog. I followed the dog into an alley to see how it was acting. Going on my own approach, being a dog lover, I got out of my car and called the ‘vicious dog’ over to me. The dog came over with its tail between its legs and panting. I grabbed my water bottle and the dog sat down next to me and began licking my pants.” On his way to take the dog to a shelter, Officer Waskiewicz decided to keep him instead.
- Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new National Security Adviser, replacing Michael Flynn, who resigned last week.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- Russian ambassador to the UN Vitaly Churkin has died after suffering from cardiac arrest this morning, a day before his 65th birthday.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it is the definition of friendship goals 😎