2. Harbor playing in his new outdoors enclosure
Schoeman determined that it would be some time, if ever, before Harbor could be released back into the wild, so she built him this outdoor enclosure. “I was astounded, and continue to be, at his utterly incredible capacity for joy. He plays, ecstatically, with anything at hand, and accepts everything that comes into his life with an open heart.”
4. Harbor taking a walk in the garden
“I have worked with raccoons for many years, and I can honestly say that I have never encountered one who greets each day with such happiness, and who loves so fully and so deeply. He loves his pool, his toys and every single person he meets.” -MaryEllen Schoeman
6. Harbor romping cutely
I may or may not have already watched this video upwards of ten times.
- Tens of thousands of people are gathered for the Women's March On Washington, and marches are being held worldwide in solidarity.
- Over 200 people were arrested as anti-Trump protesters and police clashed in Washington, DC, during the inauguration.
- On his first day in office President Trump signed an executive order to "minimize the economic burden" of the Affordable Care Act.
- President Donald Trump and first lady Melania Trump had their first dance to Frank Sinatra's "My Way" at an inaugural ball 🇺🇸