2. (Remember this moment, when you first saw her, because it will feel very important later.)
7. “We decided we couldn’t leave her, she didn’t look like a survivor, and so we led her to our house. I carried her at some points crossing streets and then sometimes put her down to allow her to follow. “
11. She hates going outside and won’t even venture onto the roof, although she does enjoy gazing out the window at the land she will one day undoubtedly rule.
12. This princess may have been found in the bushes…
14. Let us bask in her glory…
- U.S. House Speaker Paul Ryan, a Republican, said he was not ready to endorse Donald Trump for president 🇺🇸
- The UK heads to the polls today, with a race for London mayor, a fight for the Scottish parliament, and council elections across England.
- Turkey's democratically elected Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoglu is stepping down amid rifts with President Erdogan.