1. Euphoria - Loreen
This is the winning song. What do you think?
2. Loreen accepts her trophy,
3. kisses her mother,
4. and kisses the trophy, too.
6. Second place goes to…
Russia’s group ‘Buranovskiye Babushki’ (Buranovo Grannies)
Buranovskiye Babushki’s “Party For Everybody” represented Russia and came in second place.
8. Some of the other competitors:
Italy’s Nina Zilli
Nina Zilli of Italy’s entry “L’Amore È Femmina (Out Of Love)”
Pasha Parfeny of Moldova
“Stay” by Norway’s Tooji
Spain’s Pastora Soler
Romania’s Mandinga with “Zaleilah”
Bosnia and Herzegovina’s Maya Sar
Denmark’s Soluna Samay
Denmark’s Soluna Samay: “Should’ve Known Better”
Greece’s Eleftheria Eleftheriou
Turkey’s Can Bonomo
“Love Me Back” by Turkey’s Can Bonomo
Germany’s Roman Lob
Roman Lob’s “Standing Still” represented Germany
Malta’s Kurt Calleja
Ireland’s duo Jedward
Ireland’s Jedward: “Waterline”
Engelbert Humperdinck of the United Kingdom
“Love Will Set You Free” - the UK’s entry by Engelbert Humperdinck
Ivi Adamou of Cyprus
Iceland’s duo Greta Salome and Jonsi
Lithuania’s Donny Montell
Lithuania’s “Love Is Blind” by Donny Montell
- South Korean President Park Geun-hye has apologized for negligence after lawmakers impeached her over a corruption scandal.
- Donald Trump will remain an executive producer on NBC's "The Celebrity Apprentice" while he's president.
- John Glenn, a pioneering astronaut and the first American to orbit the Earth, has died at 95. Godspeed, Glenn 🚀🇺🇸
- Uber finally laid out hard rules for riders: No guns, sex, or barfing, please 🚗❌