1. Euphoria - Loreen
This is the winning song. What do you think?
2. Loreen accepts her trophy,
3. kisses her mother,
4. and kisses the trophy, too.
6. Second place goes to…
Russia’s group ‘Buranovskiye Babushki’ (Buranovo Grannies)
Buranovskiye Babushki’s “Party For Everybody” represented Russia and came in second place.
8. Some of the other competitors:
Italy’s Nina Zilli
Nina Zilli of Italy’s entry “L’Amore È Femmina (Out Of Love)”
Pasha Parfeny of Moldova
“Stay” by Norway’s Tooji
Spain’s Pastora Soler
Romania’s Mandinga with “Zaleilah”
Bosnia and Herzegovina’s Maya Sar
Denmark’s Soluna Samay
Denmark’s Soluna Samay: “Should’ve Known Better”
Greece’s Eleftheria Eleftheriou
Turkey’s Can Bonomo
“Love Me Back” by Turkey’s Can Bonomo
Germany’s Roman Lob
Roman Lob’s “Standing Still” represented Germany
Malta’s Kurt Calleja
Ireland’s duo Jedward
Ireland’s Jedward: “Waterline”
Engelbert Humperdinck of the United Kingdom
“Love Will Set You Free” - the UK’s entry by Engelbert Humperdinck
Ivi Adamou of Cyprus
Iceland’s duo Greta Salome and Jonsi
Lithuania’s Donny Montell
Lithuania’s “Love Is Blind” by Donny Montell
- Thousands of people hit the streets Saturday to participate in the People's Climate March, a protest against Trump's environmental policies.
- Today is Trump's 100th day in office. We found an average of about one false statement per day from him and his aides so far 💯
- Turkey's government has blocked users in the country from visiting Wikipedia, in yet another crackdown on free speech.
- Will Ferrell showed up to a special taping of Samantha Bee's "Not The White House Correspondents Dinner" as George W. Bush.