1. This is Miss Pig, whose owners found her “yelping like a dog” just three weeks after she was born.
2. Tricia James, the owner, says “It was quite strange, we found her at the back door like you would a dog, the pig sty is about 200m away. She eats with the dogs, hops into bed with them and makes all sorts of noises that are more like a dog. If I call her
3. She’s four-months-old now, and she and the James’ 10 dogs are inseparable.
4. (There is no explanation regarding the kangaroo in a diaper.)
- A federal judge ruled that Texas can't cut Planned Parenthood out of its Medicaid program.
- According to the World Bank, a child born in 2014, on average, will live for more than 71 years.