1. Here’s Leo Messi holding his FIFA Balloon d’Or trophy in Zurich today.
2. As you can see, he is wearing a polka dotted bow-tie and a polka dotted blazer.
3. This guy, FIFA President Sepp Blatter, is seen here congratulating Messi on his fine choice in clothing.
5. This is the face of a man who knows he looks sharp.
(They put him on the big screen so everyone could admire dem dots)
7. Also, U.S. player Abby Wambach won the Women’s World Player of the Year award.
But she didn’t wear polka dots.
8. Congratulations, Messi!
Polka dots have never been as happy as they are right now.
- Several people were stabbed during a white nationalist protest in Sacramento.
- #Brexit fallout: Opposition leader Jeremy Corbyn says he won't resign after more than 10 party members resigned on Sunday.
- Thousands flooded New York City's streets to celebrate Pride on Sunday. It was a colorful party of love and acceptance.