1. Here’s Leo Messi holding his FIFA Balloon d’Or trophy in Zurich today.
2. As you can see, he is wearing a polka dotted bow-tie and a polka dotted blazer.
3. This guy, FIFA President Sepp Blatter, is seen here congratulating Messi on his fine choice in clothing.
5. This is the face of a man who knows he looks sharp.
(They put him on the big screen so everyone could admire dem dots)
7. Also, U.S. player Abby Wambach won the Women’s World Player of the Year award.
But she didn’t wear polka dots.
8. Congratulations, Messi!
Polka dots have never been as happy as they are right now.
- The Army Corps of Engineers and North Dakota police have ordered protesters to leave the Dakota Access Pipeline site by this afternoon or face arrest.
- Immigrants are worried two government memos are laying the groundwork for the deportation force Trump promised on the campaign trail.
- A US federal judge ruled that Texas can't cut Planned Parenthood out of its Medicaid program.
- Yalla! You can now download a new Arab emoji keyboard that includes a belly dancer, Oman Chips, and more 👏