From the Vimeo description:
“Koalas can find it very stressful and exhausting to be handled by humans, so if you want a hug you should wait for the koala to make the first move. It’s just simple etiquette.
More facts about koalas:
1. Koalas have a very low metabolic rate which means they have to conserve energy by sleeping for around 20 hours a day.
2. Koalas are not bears, they are marsupials of course.
3. The best Youtube comment I found while looking for koala videos was this: ‘I WANT TO FEED A KOALA A SANDWICH END OF DISCUSSION’”
- Golf legend Arnold Palmer has died at 87. Known as "The King," his unusual style and charisma changed the game.
- Monday night's presidential debate may be the last hope for environmental activists who want climate in the national conversation.
- US officials have determined al-Qaeda likely influenced suspected New York City bomber Ahmad Khan Rahami.