From the Vimeo description:
“Koalas can find it very stressful and exhausting to be handled by humans, so if you want a hug you should wait for the koala to make the first move. It’s just simple etiquette.
More facts about koalas:
1. Koalas have a very low metabolic rate which means they have to conserve energy by sleeping for around 20 hours a day.
2. Koalas are not bears, they are marsupials of course.
3. The best Youtube comment I found while looking for koala videos was this: ‘I WANT TO FEED A KOALA A SANDWICH END OF DISCUSSION’”
- Donald Trump said that his comments about Sweden were referring to a Fox News segment, not an actual incident in the country 🇸🇪🙃
- The CEO of Uber is investigating sexism and sexual harassment claims after a former employee said her reports were ignored.
- Geologists say they've discovered an eighth continent beneath New Zealand. "Zealandia" is 94% submerged underwater 🔎🌍
- The US ambassador to Somalia gave the country's new president a "Make Somalia Great Again" hat and the exchange was ~confusing~.