1. Before Heidi can get into the water, she has to get her little bunny-sized lifejacket on.
2. As you can see, she also wears a scrunchie around her ears to keep them from getting wet.
3. She swims for seven minutes at a time, twice a week.
4. Work it, Heidi!
5. Well, I feel better.
6. So does Heidi.
7. Swimming bunnies are good for everyone!
8. Time to get rinsed off!
Bye, Heidi! Good luck!
- Hillary Clinton's campaign was reportedly hacked as part of what appears to be a broad cyber attack on Democrats.
- A federal court struck down North Carolina's voting restrictions, ruling they intentionally made it harder for black people to vote.
- Four people in Florida are likely the first to contract the Zika virus from mosquitos in the US, the state's governor says.