5. Modernist painter Chenoweth Hall (standing) and author Miriam Colwell with their dogs Lassie and Stormy, 1960.
Modernist painter Chenoweth Hall (standing) and author Miriam Colwell (seated) in front of post office in Prospect Harbor, Maine, with their dogs “Lassie” and “Stormy,” ca. 1960.
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- In case you were wondering, no — a big cyber attack couldn't swing the election.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎵
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.