Zuckerberg is 28 and he’s been with Chan for the last nine years. The ceremony was in their backyard in Palo Alto and was attended by less than 100 guests, who thought that they were coming over for a surprise graduation party for Chan. However, the couple had been planning the wedding for more than four months, according to one source. Food was family style from Palo Alto Sol and Fuki Sushi, and apparently Mark designed her ring, which featured a “very simple ruby” according to a Facebook spokesperson.
But based on the comments on Mark’s facebook update and searches on twitter, not everyone has a nice word to say…
3. Some people are really happy for them.
I assume their adorable dog Beast was invited. I hope he was wearing a bow-tie.
7. Other people are racist.
Mark and Priscilla before they made it official. Shanghai, March 27, 2012.
16. And a lot of people thought Mark Zuckerberg was gay.
The wedding photo from Mark’s status update, which he pulled down from his “wall” this morning around 10:15 ET — or changed the privacy settings. Chan still displays it on hers, for now.
23. But most people just want to know about the pre-nup.
- Rudy Giuliani is no longer being considered for a position in the Trump administration. Trump says the former NYC mayor withdrew his name.
- President Obama has ordered a full review of hacking related to the 2016 election. Officials have alleged Russia used the hacks to interfere with the election.
- South Korean President Park Geun-hye has apologized for negligence after lawmakers impeached her over a corruption scandal.
- In dream jobs: Everyone loves a guy on YouTube going around London reviewing chicken shops 🍗