Zuckerberg is 28 and he’s been with Chan for the last nine years. The ceremony was in their backyard in Palo Alto and was attended by less than 100 guests, who thought that they were coming over for a surprise graduation party for Chan. However, the couple had been planning the wedding for more than four months, according to one source. Food was family style from Palo Alto Sol and Fuki Sushi, and apparently Mark designed her ring, which featured a “very simple ruby” according to a Facebook spokesperson.
But based on the comments on Mark’s facebook update and searches on twitter, not everyone has a nice word to say…
3. Some people are really happy for them.
I assume their adorable dog Beast was invited. I hope he was wearing a bow-tie.
7. Other people are racist.
Mark and Priscilla before they made it official. Shanghai, March 27, 2012.
16. And a lot of people thought Mark Zuckerberg was gay.
The wedding photo from Mark’s status update, which he pulled down from his “wall” this morning around 10:15 ET — or changed the privacy settings. Chan still displays it on hers, for now.
23. But most people just want to know about the pre-nup.
- Top legal scholars will be filing the 1st major lawsuit against President Trump's alleged business conflicts on Monday.
- "Welcome to the movement": Women's March on Washington organizers are working tirelessly to make sure 1st-time marchers stick around ✊
- Kellyanne Conway says White House press sec. Sean Spicer didn't lie about crowd size at Trump's inauguration. He gave "alternative facts."
- The Atlanta Falcons are off to the Super Bowl for the 2nd time after defeating the Green Bay Packers 🏈