Zuckerberg is 28 and he’s been with Chan for the last nine years. The ceremony was in their backyard in Palo Alto and was attended by less than 100 guests, who thought that they were coming over for a surprise graduation party for Chan. However, the couple had been planning the wedding for more than four months, according to one source. Food was family style from Palo Alto Sol and Fuki Sushi, and apparently Mark designed her ring, which featured a “very simple ruby” according to a Facebook spokesperson.
But based on the comments on Mark’s facebook update and searches on twitter, not everyone has a nice word to say…
3. Some people are really happy for them.
I assume their adorable dog Beast was invited. I hope he was wearing a bow-tie.
7. Other people are racist.
Mark and Priscilla before they made it official. Shanghai, March 27, 2012.
16. And a lot of people thought Mark Zuckerberg was gay.
The wedding photo from Mark’s status update, which he pulled down from his “wall” this morning around 10:15 ET — or changed the privacy settings. Chan still displays it on hers, for now.
23. But most people just want to know about the pre-nup.
- The 36 victims in the Oakland warehouse fire were trapped with "no way out" in America's deadliest blaze in over a decade.
- President-elect Donald Trump has picked former WWE CEO Linda McMahon to lead the Small Business Administration.
- Tennessee authorities have charged two minors with starting the massive wildfires that killed 14 people last month.
- This dad had the most adorable freak out to his family when he met his first alpaca 😂