1. This is Andrew McCutchen.
McCutchen, 26, finished last season with a .327 batting average (the second best in the National League) and 194 hits (the most in the NL). He also had 31 home runs, 96 RBIs, and 20 stolen bases (his fourth consecutive season of >20 SBs), and led the entire National League in Offensive Wins Above Replacement (7.5).
- Trump gave a speech in Gettysburg, PA that was billed as a major policy address. He mainly focused on his usual grievances 🔴
- A right-leaning nonprofit is planning to place news articles critical of Clinton in black newspapers ahead of the election.
- AT&T has made a deal to buy Time Warner — owner of CNN, HBO, and Warner Bros. — in one of the biggest acquisitions ever 💰
- A black metal band crashed a couple's engagement shoot and the photos are 🤘