First off, if you’re worried about your employer’s feelings about a Puppy Off, just show them this study:
A study released last October shows that looking at pictures of baby animals greatly increases focus and productivity.
In other words, a Puppy Off will help you get your work done and everyone who participates should probably get a raise or an Employee of the Month award or something. Feel free to send us a cut of the bonus you’re bound to receive after looking over this Performance Enhancing PuppyOff.
Now, we received close to a hundred puppies* yesterday and it was the best day ever. We’ve managed, through objective scientific measures, to narrow it down to the the 50 most productivity enhancing pups of the group.
- For purposes of the puppy off, all dogs are puppies. That’s how it is in their hearts, where it matters.
- Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new National Security Adviser, replacing Michael Flynn, who resigned last week.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- Russian ambassador to the UN Vitaly Churkin has died after suffering from cardiac arrest this morning, a day before his 65th birthday.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it is the definition of friendship goals 😎