1. If you're building a super-suit, Carbyne is the newly discovered material that is stronger than graphene and diamond.
2. And in case your suit needs some kind of renewable energy, scientists are building a miniature sun.
3. If you have a need to go invisible, there's now a device that could bend light around you.
4. In theory, you could use quantum levitation to hover around.
5. If you need to fight crime all over the world, there might be planes that could get you there in minutes.
6. If you need to lift a car, you should consider using a robotic exoskeleton.
7. If you need to jump from rooftop to rooftop, a wingsuit should do the trick.
8. Ray guns are no longer science fiction.
9. If web-shooters are more your style, don't worry, they exist now too.
10. It's now possible to put out fires with soundwaves.
11. Genetic modification will soon be able to make humans super smart.
You don't have to be a superhero to eat like a superhero.
You can always count on super deals at SUBWAY®. Choose from six of our best six-inch subs and receive a bag of chips and 21 oz drink for only $6.