1. Denmark: Let the Dishes Hit the Floor
2. Brazil: Wet T-Shirt Contest for All
3. Germany: Molten Metal Fortune-Telling
4. Estonia: The Strength of 7-12 Men
5. North America: Black Eyed Peas (No, Not the Band)
6. France: The Midnight Harvest
7. Bolivia: Hot Pants
8. Mexico: Great Grapes
In Mexico (as well as many other Spanish-speaking countries), eating a grape and making a wish for every chime of the clock at midnight on New Year's Day is a widely practiced custom.
9. Hungary: Burning Man
10. Venezuela: Nothing but the Bolívars, Baby
In Venezuela, to bring wealth in the New Year, it's common to hold a bill of high value while toasting at midnight.