Mini Sweet Potato Pies
Here's a video that shows you how to make it:
5 ounce pie crust (or whatever’s leftover)
1 tablespoon butter
1 tablespoon cinnamon
1 tablespoon sugar
2 cups mashed sweet potatoes (leftover)
3 tablespoons butter
1 teaspoon vanilla
½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
¼ teaspoon ground cloves
¼ teaspoon ground ginger
¼ teaspoon salt
¼ cup brown sugar
¼ cup sugar
Powdered sugar for dusting
1. Roll out pie crust.
2. Spread butter, cinnamon, and sugar over pie crust.
3. Using a cup or a cookie cutter, cut 4-inch circles from the pie crust.
4. In a medium-sized bowl, combine all remaining ingredients until smooth.
5. Scoop about 2 tablespoons of the potato mixture into half of the cut-out crusts.
6. Using the other half of the circles, place them on top of the circles that have potatoes on them. Press the edges down with a fork to seal.
7. Bake 400°F/200°C for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
8. Sprinkle with powdered sugar.