Starburst Wrapper Eggs
- Separate the halves of the plastic egg.
- Cut Starburst wrappers lengthwise diagonally, creating two triangles for each wrapper.
- Add glue onto the backs of the wrappers and start applying to the plastic egg.
- When the egg is covered and the glue dries, trim the excess wrapper pieces.
- Hide some Starburst treats inside!
Plastic Easter eggs
- Hot-glue the plastic eggs onto the twig wreath.
- Place sprigs of baby’s breath around the eggs.
- Hang the wreath up in time for your Easter celebration!
Pom Pom Rabbits
Empty toilet paper rolls
Black and pink beads
- Hold the toilet paper rolls next to each other in one hand and place the end of the yarn in between then.
- Begin wrapping the yarn around both rolls. Wrap it 50 times for the head and 100 times for the body.
- Using a separate piece of yarn, slide it between the paper rolls and start tying it around the wrapped yarn.
- Wiggle the paper rolls out of the yarn loops and tighten, then double knot the separate piece of yarn.
- Cut the loops of yarn to separate them and fluff the strands out.
- Begin trimming the pom-pom until it looks fuller and rounder.
- After you create a large pom-pom and a smaller one, hot-glue them together.
- Cut ears out of felt and hot-glue them on behind the smaller pom-pom.
- Hot-glue the beads onto the face, making eyes and a nose.
- Glue a white pom-pom onto the back to create the tail.
- Let your pom-pom rabbits roam the house on Easter.
Egg Carton Chicks
- Cut two cups out of the empty egg carton.
- Tape them together on one edge.
- Paint the cups yellow.
- Make wings, feet, and beak out of cardstock paper and glue onto the cups.
- Draw eyes on with marker.
- Fill the chick cups with Starbursts for a sweet surprise!