Starburst Wrapper Flowers
Starburst chew and wrappers
- Fill a planter with floral foam and Easter grass.
- Attach a Starburst chew to the end of a skewer.
- Cut Starburst wrappers into petals and glue onto the chew.
- Poke Starburst wrapper flower into the floral foam and create a garden for the dining table.
Plastic Egg Pot
Plastic Easter eggs
- Glue the halves of a plastic Easter egg to each other with the cups facing outward.
- Fill the cups with water and add fresh flower cuttings.
- Trim the vegetables to fit the vase. Leave an inch of the carrot tops to hold the other vegetables.
- Fill the vase with the carrots and water.
- Add the other vegetables by tucking their stems into the carrot leaf stems.
Popsicle Stick Baskets
24 popsicle sticks
- Use six popsicle sticks to make each side of the basket.
- Glue the tops of four sticks along the length of one stick.
- Secure the final stick across the bottom of the four sticks.
- Do the same for the next side but bring the two horizontal sticks toward the center in order to link with the first side.
- Repeat these two types of sides for the other walls of the basket.
- Glue along the corners of the inside of the basket.
- Fill with Easter grass and top with plastic eggs.