1. Trying to learn things and realising that Blackboard's gone down...
2. Receiving email communications from the University and Union (woops) that weren't meant for you.
3. Not being able to go for a pint with your course mates.
4. Kind of being happy you don't commute to Stoke but also being kind of unhappy that you have to commute to work.
5. Trying to get in contact with lecturers can be a pain.
6. Struggling to balance work, family and university can be too.
7. Actually realising that you're some kind of superhuman for being able to do what you're doing.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!