1. When Tina leaves behind eight letters for her daughter, one for each birthday, till she turns eight, expecting her daughter to start reading from the age of one.
2. When Rahul reacts to the news of Tina's imminent death due to childbirth by repeatedly telling her "tum bahut buri ho". Dude, she's dying. Give her a damn break.
3. When 8-year-old Anjali plans to meet her dad but he makes her wait for two hours ALL BY HERSELF, while no adult is accompanying her. Why isn't a single fuck given about this kid's safety?
4. When Rahul has this creepy conversation with his daughter.
5. When Anjali has a total of 10 watches and clocks in her room. Exactly how tardy is this child?
6. When Anjali's deceased mother tells Anjali that she's a "big girl" who'll understand her mom and dad's college love triangle. BUT SHE'S ONLY EIGHT.
7. When Rahul and Anjali play a game of basketball for just one minute and Rahul generates this amount of sweat.
8. When Rahul physically attacks Anjali during the game. Take him to the goddamn cops, Anjali.
9. When the two BFFs tear down one entire gender just to feel mildly better about their own personalities.
10. When the whole damn college is alarmingly involved in Rahul and Anjali's friendship.
11. When Principal Malhotra acts like a sexist asshole.
12. Seriously, this guy goes around the college, policing every woman in sight...
And goes on to exhibit this model behaviour at the college festival:
13. When Rahul interrupts a class by whistling at the teacher. Why won't they expel this man?
14. When every scene in the first half has Kajol wearing this ridic wig that makes her hairline look like it's emerging from the centre of her forehead.
15. When Principal Malhotra wears a sleep mask on his feet. WHO MADE HIM THE PRINCIPAL?
16. When Tina plays the guitar.
17. When Anjali completely sheds her tough and independent personality to please her crush.
18. When Rahul, kinda unlawfully enters Tina's bedroom, AND spoils the novel she's been reading.
19. When Rahul loses it laughing at Anjali's outfit, thus acting like a dipshit friend who deserves no woman.
20. When dead Tina orders Anjali to reunite Rahul and his college homie. That's wayyyy too much pressure to put on an 8-year-old.
21. When this airbrushed af photo of Tina appears on screen.
22. When Rahul and Anjali accidentally talk to each other on the phone and don't recognise each other's voices AT ALL.
Their friendship is obviously a farce.
23. When Aman bumps into Rahul, a complete stranger, and immediately starts bragging about his fiancée.
24. When Rahul's ~realisation~ about having feelings for Anjali is perfectly timed with her pallu being blown away by the wind.
Ohoho look at him fall in "love".
25. When Rahul, the man who reiterates several times during the course of the movie that he will never love again or remarry, does this seductive dance routine with Anjali.
26. When Aman point-blank asks Anjali's mother if her daughter loves him and she dodges the question.
27. When Rahul pretends like everything is A-OK after finding out about Anjali and Aman's engagement, thus letting Anjali believe that he doesn't love her. Grow a fucken spine, Rahul.
28. When Rahul shows up at Anjali's house on her wedding day to confess his feelings.
Great timing, pal.👏👏👏