1. Having to abide by your parents' annoying Christmas traditions just to keep them happy.
2. The thought of having to wade into the huge dinner-and-a-half your mum's spent the past fortnight slaving over is enough to send you into a mild panic.
3. And yet, you're struck by a certain zen when you see that amount of food.
4. However, you know you're not allowed to touch any of it.
5. You've been planning for this day for ages...
6. ...but the inevitable happens anyway.
7. Having the jolliest day of the year end in an actual nightmare.
8. Each year, your Christmas requests get more and more, shall we say, "realistic".
9. But no matter what, you spend the entire year rehearsing our "this is great!" face to be well-prepared for the public opening of gifts.
10. And then you're forced to wear whatever gift you've just been given right there and then. Even if it's two jumpers and a pair of socks, you still must wear it all.
11. And finally, no one is ever able to escape the embarrassment that is festive headwear. Seriously, no one is safe.
No matter what Christmas throws at you, stay comfortable and relax with Southern Comfort.
This material is intended for those of legal drinking age. Please do not share to anyone underage.