1. Talk to everyone at parties, from the celebrities to the caterers.
2. Master your passions, no matter how quirky or niche.
3. Your fashion should fit you, not the other way around.
4. Men: top buttons should remain undone. Women: flats are always acceptable.
This one is self-explanatory. It's hard to be awesomely comfortable if you're literally uncomfortable.
5. Start conversations, not recitations.
6. Never be afraid to mix and match.
7. The ultimate goal of fine dining etiquette is to make others feel comfortable...
8. ... and when you're asked to talk, speak with confidence, and stop at a high point.
9. Shake hands when others would politely nod, and hug when others would shake hands.
10. And last but not least, remember to raise a glass to the little things in life.
PLEASE DRINK RESPONSIBLY
LIQUEUER, 35% ALC. BY VOL., SOUTHERN COMFORT COMPANY, LOUISVILLE, KY ©2012