1. American college isn't really a 'college' at all
2. This is a college
3. You go to college at 16 in the UK. You go to American college when you're 18
So everyone is really mature and eager to learn.
4. But remember: it's illegal to drink alcohol if you're under 21
5. Unless you do it from a red cup - it's a weird local bylaw
6. The most important day of your life will be when you're admitted to the college of your dreams
7. Because the alternative to college, is:
8. However, only three types of people get to go to college:
1. The super-smart
2. The super rich
3. People who can run good
9. While we in the UK just have groups of friends: Americans have 'fraternities' and 'sororities'
It's where they group like-minded people so that jerks and their natural enemies, dweebs, will never have to meet.
10. Sororities and Fraternities all have Greek names because they were founded by the Ancient Greeks
11. If you join a fraternity or sorority you get to live in that group's luxury house
This is a fraternity, according to stock image sites.
12. This is a sorority
According to stock image sites.